- 1 small spaghetti squash
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 10 large basil leaves
- 4 oz (112g) fresh mozzarella
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Drizzle, extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450F/230C.
- Line a baking tray with foil, and grease the tray with olive oil.
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half lengthwise. Place the spaghetti squash on the baking tray, and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake the spaghetti squash until soft and the ‘spaghetti’ strands easily come away from the skin (approximately 45 minutes).
- Allow the spaghetti squash to cool slightly, and scoop the ‘spaghetti’ out with a spoon into two serving bowls.
- Half the cherry tomatoes, and the dice the mozzarella and chicken.
- Arrange the cherry tomatoes, diced mozzarella, and chicken in the serving bowls.
- Roll the basil leaves up into a tight bundle, and thinly slice.
- Sprinkle the basil over the serving bowls.
- Drizzle half the balsamic vinegar over each serving bowl, and finish both with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, and salt and pepper, as needed. Bon appetit!