- 1 bag (250g) 70% dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup freeze-dried blueberries
- ½ cup freeze-dried strawberries
- Pinch salt
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper (I have also used aluminium foil past, but the parchment paper works better).
- Measure out the freeze-dried berries and place them in a zip-lock bag.
- Close the zip-lock bag, and lightly crush the freeze-dried fruit with the heel of your hand.
- Melt the chocolate over a double boiler or in the microwave according to the instructions on the packet.
- Spread the chocolate over the parchment paper to make a 10 x 8 inch (25 x 20cm) rectangle (approx).
- Sprinkle the crushed berries over the chocolate, followed by a pinch of salt.
- Refrigerate until set. Crack into small pieces and enjoy!
Makes one 10 x 8 inch slab