Thank you for visiting my site. I am San Francisco-based Registered Dietitian, foodie and fitness-junkie on a mission to help others lead healthy and happy lives.
I hold my Bachelors and Masters degrees in nutrition from Boston University, where I graduated with highest honors and captained the track and field team. I am dually credentialed as a Dietitian in both the US and Australia, and a Certified Specialty Sports Dietitian.
I have served as a wellness coach, spokesperson, writer, and consultant to a diversity of clients from Fortune 500 companies to high performance athletes (and everything in between). More detailed information about my professional accomplishments can be found on my LinkedIn profile here.
Outside the office, I can be found in the kitchen testing new recipes, running, and exploring the Bay Area's beautiful natural landscape. I love the sun (vitamin D) and am a proud native of Sydney, Australia.
- Registered Dietitian (US)
- Accredited Practicing Dietitian (Australia)
- Certified Sports Specialty Dietitian (US)
- B.Sc. in Nutritional Science summa cum laude, Boston University
- M.Sc. in Nutrition/Dietetics, Boston University
- Dietetic Internship: Completed 1200 hours clinical training at Boston Medical Center
- American Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics: Member
- Sports, CVD and Wellness Nutrition Practice Group: Member
- Weight Management Practice Group: Member
- Nutrition Entrepreneurs Practice Group: Member
- Californian Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics: Member
- California Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics-Bay Area District: Board Member
- Dietetic Association of Australia: Member